Pages

Thursday 26 June 2014

The Real life in Hong Kong

Hi guys,
Has anyone not been to Hong Kong before? Hong Kong is a really beautiful place......to visit NOT to work. Before i came over for my employment, Hong Kong that everyone knows was like:
*Hong Kong night view* 





What a STUNNING photo right? I felt so excited before i came over, imagined that you will be seeing all these beautiful views in Hong Kong. What a life!!!




However (Let's come back to the reality)

Forget about how much it will cost you to have that beautiful view but now i got a few free views for you, "Rooms in Hong Kong". It was just absolutely fantastic to rent a room in Hong Kong and i can guarantee that you will never found any small, expensive rooms around the world, just like Hong Kong.
Where the fck is my table?! And this shit cost like around Hkd 6000 per month!!!


Where the fck am i suppose to sit? On the bed for my entire life in Hong Kong? and the rent is totally ridiculous too (Hkd 6000+ per month)!!!


OMG!! Has anyone experienced the same like me? We ain't the CEO of any company and when people asked me about my life in Hong Kong, I would normally said " Good place to have fun but the rent SUCK and don't ever dream of buying a house here "!!!







No comments:

Post a Comment